For most people, a car accident is very rare. Because of that fact, when a car accident does happen it can be difficult to know what to do next, who to trust, and how to best return to normal life. The Las Vegas car accident attorneys at Clear Counsel Law Group understand this and we are sensitive to your needs and desires. We know what it takes to get the settlement or judgement you need for your injuries.
How does a car accident attorney help?
When clients call or come into our office after a car accident, they want answers. They often ask questions about medical treatment, how to get their car fixed, and how to best deal with an insurance company which might be pushing for a quick settlement.
The car accident attorneys at Clear Counsel Law Group understand that every single case is unique and no single answer will fit every client. We listen to every case and give customized support to each client. You’re never just a number when you visit Clear Counsel.
Here are just some of the questions that our Las Vegas car accident attorneys can help with:
- Will my car be fixed? How soon?
- If I don’t have health insurance, how do I get medical treatment?
- If the health insurance doesn’t want to pay, how can I get the treatment I need after a car accident?
- The insurance company is saying it’s my fault. What can I do to prove my case?
- I lost my job because I can’t work any more. How will I pay my bills?
- How will I pay my bills while I’m recovering from a car accident?
- I was visiting Las Vegas and got hurt in a car accident. Who will help me?
- A car accident caused a loved one to die. What do I do now?
Recovery from a car accident
After a car accident, it’s common to have lingering problems such as ongoing pain, depression, and even post-traumatic stress disorder. You may find it difficult to return to a normal life for months or years after even a minor accident. You have a right to take as long as you need to recover. You shouldn’t be forced to say that everything is fine when it’s not. The car accident attorneys at Clear Counsel Law Group understand this. We will stand up for your rights and accurately represent your case to the insurance companies, and in court if need be.
If you have been hurt in a car accident, whether large or small, be sure to contact Clear Counsel Law Group today. We will carefully evaluate your unique case. We’ll give you a free and fair analysis of your situation and help you build a road map to recovery.