What to Do When the Executor Does Not Follow the Will

My Brother Is the Executor, but He Is Not following the Will. What Do I Do?

It is recommended that you hire an attorney to protect your interests.  A good probate attorney can act as intermediary to attempt to resolve the issues quickly.

Back to Probate | Start Your Case

Clear Counsel Law group

Contact Info

1671 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Suite 200,
Henderson, NV 89012

+1 702 522 0696

Daily: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: By Appointment Only

Copyright 2018 Clear Counsel Law Group ©  All Rights Reserved

Nothing on this site is legal advice.