What Should I Do with My Loved One’s Household Property?

The household property will be inherited in accordance with the person’s will or, if there is no will, in accordance with the inheritance laws.  If you are the executor of the estate, you should secure the personal property in the person’s home or, if necessary move, it to a storage facility.  If the person who will inherit the property doesn’t want the property, he or she can arrange for an estate sale. Many companies will do this for a percentage of the sale proceeds.

Back to Probate | Start Your Case

Clear Counsel Law group

Contact Info

1671 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Suite 200,
Henderson, NV 89012

+1 702 522 0696

Daily: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: By Appointment Only

Copyright 2018 Clear Counsel Law Group ©  All Rights Reserved

Nothing on this site is legal advice.