How Do I Sell My Loved One’s House or Vehicles?

This depends on your role in the estate. If the house and vehicles were held directly by the deceased person and you are named as the executor of the estate, you may sell the house or vehicles as part of the probate process.  If the house or vehicles are held in a trust or co-owned with another person, they will pass automatically to the beneficiary of the trust or the co-owner.  You can only keep the house if you are the beneficiary under the trust or you inherit the property through the will or through the laws of the inheritance.

Back to Probate | Start Your Case

Clear Counsel Law group

Contact Info

1671 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Suite 200,
Henderson, NV 89012

+1 702 522 0696

Daily: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: By Appointment Only

Copyright 2018 Clear Counsel Law Group ©  All Rights Reserved

Nothing on this site is legal advice.