Construction Accidents

Construction is one of the most deadly and accident-prone professions.  If you have been injured in a construction accident, it is imperative that you contact an attorney to protect your interests.   Usually your claim will be covered by workers compensation insurance which is paid for by your employer.  Consequently, the insurance company is usually adverse to your interests.  Please contact our office at 702-522-0696 if you have been injured in a construction accident so that we can help you protect your interests.

Other Practice Areas

Request a Call About

Injury Law

Your message has been successfully sent.
Oops! Something went wrong.

Personal Injury Lawyer Testimonials

Clients and Legal Professionals Speak Out